You can book an appointment yourself. Please look at my contact-page for more info.
The aim is to reach a pleasant and rewarding experience with and for all of you: parent(s) and child(ren). This can also be worthwhile if and when you bottlefeed.
So do ask for help with:
- Painful breastfeeding
- Difficulties latching on
- Over the years I have specialised in breastfeeding with a tongetie. If you are hesistant to cutting your babies tongue (or lip)tie, or when cutting has not (fully) resolved the latchingproblems we can see what else you can do while breastfeeding.
- Too little or too much milk
- Bottlerefusal (usually in babies older than 6 weeks)
- Finding a day/night rythm and your way of dealing with sleep patterns
- Breastfeeding after a breastoperation (reduction, augmentation, cancertreatment)
- Combining breastfeeding and formulafeeding
- Indrawn or flat nipples
- Ill or challenged babies, e.g. clefts
- Premature or very small babies
- Breastfeeding when you need medication which excludes (full) breastfeeding
And you can even contact me for finding ways of formula-feeding when you would have wanted to breastfeed but cannot or do not. Formula-feeding on demand is worth exploring.