Appointments can be at your place or at my office. We then have an hour in which we look at:
- What your question is
- If there are any special issues concerning breastfeeding for you and your baby
- How you feed your baby now
- What you might change to improve the situation
Afterwards, you receive an extensive summary of what we have discussed. And often I also make a video of the most important steps on your own phone so you can use that for reference.
In the week afterwards, we have at least 1 phone call to discuss any follow-up questions. This is included in the costs.
My practice has been expanded. Steffie Burgemeestre has completed the first part of her training as a lactation consultant and is available for follow-up and work/pumping consultations. Her consultations are not covered by insurance because she is not yet an IBCLC lactation consultant.
A visit costs:
- Weesp/Muiden/Driemond: 122,50 euro
- Homevisit < 30 km from Weesp : 132,50 euro
- Office Weesp: 90 euro
Online and phone appointments (10 euro per 10 min) are meant for:
- During pregnancy for a personal plan if you expect issues with breastfeeding
- Follow up questions more than a week after a visit.